MEMORIS DEEP BLUE, a contemporary and unparalleled version of the chronograph.
Louis Moinet is now acknowledged as the inventor of the first chronograph (1816); in paying an original mechanical tribute to this gifted watchmaker, this timepiece is the most “chronographic” on the market.
• This Memoris Deep Blue exalts the art of the chronograph by making it visibly essential: the chronograph of chronographs distinguished by the aesthetic power of its decoration.
• The chronograph movement is the heart of the Memoris, which has been redesigned around this central element (the chronograph takes precedence, whereas the time becomes secondary).
• The chronograph part of the movement has been given pride of place on the front of the watch: its mechanism can be admired in action when the deliberately oversized monopusher is pressed.
• Setting this chronograph apart from the base movement in order to show it to its best advantage implied a complete rethink of the movement (half of its 307 parts are dedicated to the chronograph alone), of which the “Energy Plus” system has been awarded a chronometry prize.
• The Memoris Deep Blue version of this watch is recognisable by its brand-exclusive “Moinet Blue” chronograph bridge.
Features and Indications
Dial and hands
Movement and finishing
“Energie Plus” system
Case and strap